Squaring of the circle.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Personality Type;the struggle for a constant identity,the insecurity stemming from unrelated anxieties

It's weird.. In all personality test types I take,I score very,very high on intuition, like 95~100%,depending on the test, yet my introversion vs. extraversion has varied over the course of years(I've recently become much more introverted,finding people most people draining).. My feeling and thinking preference are naturally about equal(53%thinking/47% feeling and at another time 47% thinking/53% feeling), and I am not very inclined towards either judging or perceiving(47% perceiving/53% judging). Since perceiving and judging really symbolize extraverted or introverted sensing, would they also symbolize my tendency towards ambiversion? I know for a fact I have always been exceptionally strong in my intuition.. for years, that hasn't changed a bit.. But I think I'm more of a understand,then explain type of person as opposed to a seek to understanding through external explanations by other people type of person(I know it's horribly ironic,considering I'm seeking some sort of affirmation here disguised as asking for guidance),but I would appreciate it if somebody could tell me I'm somehow horrible wrong in a logical fashion when I claim that thinking and feeling,as well as intuiting and sensing, are actually the same things being described through different words.

Introverted Intuition with Thinking (intj) Extraverted Intuition with Thinking (entp)
Introverted Intuition with Feeling (infj) Extraverted Intuition with Feeling (enfp)

If the only absolutely constant thing about my personality is my clear preference for intuition,and to understand then explain as opposed to convincing myself I need to be taught (though actually just seeking positive affirmation of things I unconsciously knew,because when somebody gives me advise I don't like,I will intuitively know through feeling or having the thought that I disagree with it,then have to figure out why) is an approach that I've learned to take and found to be more natural.. does that mean I could type logically as all of these depending on how secure I'm feeling? And if I type extraverted, does that just mean I don't understand my own feelings well enough on an issue and I need to have the possibilities projected towards me by another after objectifying a perspective to establish whether or not I agree/disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment