Squaring of the circle.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Dream

Friend #2:hey

:D

thanks for taking part in the birthday surprise thingy


Me:hi,well

I don't feel I should be thanked

it was mainly Andrew


Friend#2:im thanking everyone

but im going thank him a bunchhh

lolol


Me:well,no problem,then


Friend #2: what's up?


Me:um

trying to interpret this bizarre dream I had last night


Friend #2:aw

I see


Me:it was.. interesting

it involved prom,too


Friend #2:woah

lol

I decided to go

ew school organiziation

loljk


Me:lol

srsly

well,good for you :)


Friend #2:are you going?

you should

anyways

what was your dream about?

unless it's personal


Me:well..

it started out with searching for a dress

I was not a happy person

I hate shopping for clothes

I eventually get a black one,that I hate


Friend #2:aw


Me:I go to the dance,and nobody is even dancing

for some reason

people from band,like Jordan,are playing jazz

just improvising in the middle of the dance floor.


Friend #2:lollll


Me:it made no sense.. they weren't in jazz band,and everybody was

happy,but I wasn't

there was somebody I was supposed to be there with I think,but

I didn't want to be there at all. I just.. left,after staring out the

window up into the sky

I changed out of my dress and went outside,and my dad was

supposed to pic me up at 2am in the morning


Friend #2: :(


Me:I decided to go to the store,because I had some money,but I didn't want anything.. I think I stole some flower seeds

randomly o.o


Friend #2:O_o


Me:(I don't steal in rl,it was weird)


Friend #2:what are flower seeds


Me:just flower seeds.. seeds for flowers in those little packets..

lol


Friend #2:lolol

so random


Me:yeah.. but then I go outside,back to the school and

I'm about to drive off in my dad's car,and they're doing

searches of peoples' vehicles

for drugs,and checking drivers for intoxication

I open up the truck to place my dress in their,and I see beer

>_> from my dad

and I was like "f***", so I decided to just pretend it wasn't there

and close the truck,and I figured since I wasn't intoxicated I

could play it off

and then right as I was about to close the truck,a police officer

said "what's in that can,ma'am?"

I tried to say it was a soda,before they got close enough to

see,but then they asked to see it and I was like fml..

so I go arrested,though as I was being handcuffed,I tried to

explain it was my father's,and that they could test my breath

for alcohol,and I could prove I wasn't drunk

and they tested my breath,and I was like .000587%,and they

believed me,however,I still got arrested

and the guy,he apologized,saying it's standard procedure,and

I said.. "it's okay.. I know." and I forgave him for it

but then.. my dad came,and he was pissed off because this was

happening to me,and it happened while I had his car

and he started yelling at the police officer with my

mom,swearing,generally hating,because they thought it was

so stupid that I was being arrested.. and I wanted to cry,I kept

telling them to stop yelling at the police officer.. it wasn't his

fault,he was just doing his job.. he had to do it for his

family,to bring home a paycheck.. and the officer


Friend #2:omh

o_O


Me:he was actually just a really nice guy


Friend #2:such a detailed dream

I NEVER remember my dreams so preciseley


Me:really?


Friend #2:yeah

I gotta go

I'll bbl


Me:oh,alright


Friend #2:dinner

if ittinues

you can keep writing your dream

continues*


Me:well..okay

I just don't want to be annoying with it


Friend #2:you don't have to

lol

it's interesting


Me:otays,then

I won't worry as much ;3


Me:well.. so then it continues,and my parents continue yelling at him,and at this point I felt like I was personally being attack as the police officer was,because he was just another kind hearted human who was simply trying to get by.. I knew. I

knew they shouldn't blame him.. eventually,their arguing does

no good,and I am sent to jail and put in a cell..(oh yeah,this

whole time,it was raining,in the middle of the night,and dark

clouds hung above us)


Me:I was alone in the cell,left to think about what had happened..

left to wonder about the true implications and symbolism of

what they had done. I recognized that I identified with the

officer because I had been in his position,and that people like

my parents around the world,the people who wouldn't listen

and couldn't understand, caused the people like me so much

pain


Me:it made me sad,but it reminded me what I had to do in my

life. the same thing I know I have to do in my waking life.. I

just kept thinking about God,and was in a consistent state of

spiritual contemplation.. "What to do? What can I do to make

a difference? How can I help the way people are destroying

each other without even realizing what they're doing? How

can I connect with others on a personal level to make them feel

like this is something that pertains to them,even if they don't

realize how much it truly does?"


Me:eventually I was released from solitary confinement,and I

realized how people like me had been locked up for the same

good intentions and mistakes.. so I went with my grandma to

the store as she and my mom continued to talk about how

ashamed they were of me.. how this was my fault,that I was

likely lying,just like all the police officers had thought besides

the kind one..

how I was just another teenager,and I wandered alone

through a shop in some foreign mall filled with clothes.. there

were few customers..


Me:I went with my mother to this shop where they burned incense

as a method of healing.. and I chose the essence of divinity..

something that was supposed to help me reacher a higher

state of understanding,consciousness,and objective awareness

of the connectivity we all share.. my mom didn't understand

why I didn't pick one of the more pleasantly smelling

candles/incenses to burn

for some reason,the shop owner was my English teacher,and

she suggested I pick scent of hibiscus o.o

I declined, and also drank this weird smoothie made of grass

and herbs,that were supposed to promote health and

intelligence,though it did taste bad

I leave the mall,growing tired by my grandmother and mom

complaining (it's nightfall once again) and I notice a prison..

many strangers are gathered around gossiping.. about the

girl trapped inside on a high level in solitary confinement

herself.. I looked at her and I knew who she was

she was the same as me,except she was shrouded in darkness..

she had this sardonic smile,and he hair covered her face..

the strangers said she commited unspeakable crimes,that she

was the worst.. horrible human,disgusting

they all ridiculed her,said how she deserved to be locked up

forever,so I wondered what the crime was.. though..

I had this feeling she didn't really do anything bad. I could

feel it like she and I shared this emotional bond.. that we were

the same

they said she tried to pretend she was jesus.. and that she had

commited the crime of crucifying herself


Friend #2:omg

that's most intense dream

I've ever been told

O_o


Me:it's not over..lol

they hated her,seriously,every single person in that crowd

hated her with this intensity.. I was despairing over it,for I felt

waves of it,too

and the girl

I saw her hands.. she was bleeding to death

she really was crucified.. and I was thinking.. I thought..

"How could somebody possibly crucify themself?!"

I knew.. I knew they were wrong,then... just like they were

wrong about me,and the officer,and that the whole world was

against me

and the prison.. it caught on fire

and they..

let it burn..

they let her burn

and they said "good riddance! the whore deserves to go to

hell,and burn there after she is done burning here!"

I knew I'd be that girl one day


Friend #2:O___O


Me:but I still.. forgave them

and that was the purpose I knew I had

see,by forgiving them.. I'm taking that hatred.. so it's not

theres..

I'm showing the action of love,even if they couldn't appreciate

it

*theirs

and I know.. that type of thing is the only thing that can break

the cycle of hatred..



Friend #2: :/


Me:but it's necessary.. because..

we're all the same in spirit

some of that energy might end up in one body and some in the

other,but truly,we're all the same..

we do the best we know


Me:and that's why.. I know I have to make a difference.. i have to

find a way to help people see what their mindless actions can

do when they don't take the time to forgive


Me:do you see how I see it will just continue? do you see the

purpose others would condemn me for here? I didn't know the

dream would speak in a way others would understand

necessarily,but..

does it make sense?

every single thing I said here was exactly as it happened in my

dream. I didn't add anything



Me:lol,I hadn't even planned on actually asking if it made sense

of anything.. or tying it in to real life,but that was how it..

seems to relate now,when I think about the whole of it. I

didn't even think it would come out so fluidly


Friend #2: lolol

yeah it makes sense


Me: actually,this kind of thing is what I keep in my journals,too

I write about dreams,and my perception of things like this

that happen irl

among other things.. ways I may be able to make a

difference,improve myself,teach things indirectly,protray a

message beautifully,and use tools like poetry or simplicity.. so

people can understand me,and I can better understand them


Me:*portray

I just don't.. show that side of me much through my actual

spoken words

people don't have the patience or the respect when I'm left st-

st-stuttering.. y'know?

No comments:

Post a Comment