Squaring of the circle.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why God may need our forgiveness..

Me:I'm making it,because I have reasons to live beyond myself.

and they won't fade,like my personal..joy,feeling of being loved,optimism,whatever

in those times

I always,always have that hope to cling onto


Her:Hope is good. It's what humanity thrives off of.


Me:yeah

that's why I live to give it to others who would be like me

I truly believe

God must need MY forgiveness..

lol


Her:lol

Those Chirstians would be all over your ass right now for that statement.


Me:well.. maybe

look at jesus

he was born to suffer the whole time,too

but wouldn't he have had to forgive the father who willed him to suffer so much?

wouldn't he have to forgive the people who put him through so much?

"Forgive them father,for they know not what they do.."


Her:Hm.

I see.


Me:if I can live

through the worst depressions,the worst falls in mood,without..

feelings that a truly my own,they simply MUST be a gift from God,if not a curse.. but it depends on what you make of it

and if I don't make something good out of this,and look beyond the moment,live for other people.. I truly have nothing to live for.

that's why in my life

I can be a hero,or I can be totally worthless

if not someone who causes myself all the same pain others have caused me/I suffer through


Me:but anybody can be a hero,too

I'm not special

I'm not better

I'm not oblivious to making mistakes cause I'm human and I KNOW that

god,I'm rambling again.. I'm sorry



Her:It's quite fine with me.

I see what you say, and I agree.

Anyone can be a hero

The difference is...

While anyone can be a hero, only those who act for those truly good deeds can be heros. They actually did do something, rather than leaving themselves at just "potential," you know?


Me:yeah,but you see

it doesn't take something profound

to forgive.. it's all it takes..

to forgive others.

to forgive people for being human

because humans make mistakes,especially out of not knowing

but we can't blame them for being born one way or another


Her:Making mistakes is the only way we learn.


Me:yeah,exactly..

not only that

but people blame other people for what they know to be true

it's so illogical

people are raised a certain way,not because they chose to be,it's not like they chose to be born into their shoes,their perspective

so if people are rude,they call me crazy,or you

they were taught that by somebody who had learned it,and they learned to trust those who taught it

that's not their fault,either..

and we can't hate people for not forgiving

because they just don't know..

but if we don't forgive when we know we have the choice..

that's a sin we will upon ourselves.. we reject humanity

and even I have trouble forgiving myself.

but this is why.. we can save the world

we just have to teach people something that's already in all their holy books

the action of love. forgiveness

open their eyes to what it really is~!

My friend,did you know anger is a choice?



Her:....I never thought of it that way.

9:12pmJacqueline
pain creates anger naturally

when we don't realize what it is

a defense mechanism against hurt

same with apathy


Her:Hm.

Never thought of it that way, either.


Me:but if we realize it,when we start feeling those things,we can take a step back

we can make the choice,because we realize we have the power :D

and that's why there's hope for people



it's true that

eventually our species may go extinct

perhaps by our own hands,perhaps from some mistake,perhaps not

but the longer we prolong our existence

the longer we promote love,forgiveness,the less we will have to suffer when eventually we do go extinct,because you know how I said we are all energy?


Her:yUP.

o.o


Me:well,eventually the energy will go back into the universe and circulate through reactions until it manifests into a state of consciouness


Her:Caps lock was on.


Me:it's okay,I figured xD

*consciousness

and once it does..

we'll exist in a state of knowing unique to that type of.. being

if we were a tree,we'd have the awareness of a tree

if we were an animal,we'd have the awareness of an animal

human,the same,we'd exist in the body of that human.. live life,experience emotions because of others

the more love we're shown,the happier life we'll lead. if humans all died,we'd have to painstakingly tredge through the whole evolutionary process again just to reach an equivalent point

*trudge

because energy always exists.

law of conservation,of our universe,of the state of perception we exist in



Her:@.@

I'm not so good at the whole "theory of life" thing. I'm lucky it's not that hard in bio righ tnow.


Me:roflmao


Her:lol

Well, I gtg


Me:well,this whole revelation came with the drawing of the mandala


Her:Finishing HW.

Later.


Me:oh,kk

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment